Welcome!

Welcome to the Reading Sisters Book Club!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Whatcha' Reading?

Curious minds want to know what you are reading right now? If your not reading the monthly read, what are you reading? Spring Break is here and for many that means a little R&R. At the moment I am reading, "Whisper of Winter," by Tracie Peterson. Funny thing is that it was on sale, hugely discounted, so I bought it. Now as I'm looking at the cover I can see that it is Book 3 in a series. I'm horrible at really reading the cover of books. Oh well, I'm on pg.2 and I like it. I guess you could say I'm starting at the end and will have to read my way to the beginning. Ha Ha!!! Maybe your reading a few magazines. I did see some interesting stuff at the check out isle the last time I was in the grocery store.
    For all of our club members (open to anyone) log in with either your gmail account, twitter account, or blogger account; then you can leave comments & posts. These are all free accounts so if you don't have one, create one and join in on the fun. We can utilize this site to really generate some great discussions. I want to hear from you and so does everyone else. Plus, it's not any fun just talking to myself, I need you! Have a blessed day~ Stacy

2 comments:

Sunny Mom of 3 said...

If you're interested so far ,"Whisper of Winter" is really good. I may have to read the first two books after all. Next on my reading list is a book written by Dr. Kevin Leman about birth order.I like to read all kinds of books. One of my favorites are autobiographies. I need to scrounge up a good one to read. Any ideas?

Sunny Mom of 3 said...

At the moment between moments of craziness; after all I have 3 kids ages 6 and under running around, I began reading another book. It's entitled, "Playstation Nation." If you are a family that's interested in understanding the addictive side of video games and possible negative side effects of them, pick up a copy. I don't know yet if I can say I agree 100%, but I can see the validity of the arguments presented. Mine are just into Leapsters at the moment but it has definitely given me food for thought.